Don't miss your opportunity to attend the conference next year!
Date: Saturday 23rd March 2024
Venue: Glasgow, TBC
Limited space, more info coming soon...
Saturday 25th March 2023, Hilton Glasgow 10.55am – 12.05pm
This seminar is open to medical professionals. You’ll learn what you need to do to set up, what training you will require and hear how others have set up their own successful aesthetic clinic/s. You can attend this seminar on its own which is free of charge, or attend the full day of the Scottish Aesthetic Conference, £30 + vat.
For More Information & How to Book for this seminar contact: Tel 0141 638 4098 or email email@example.com.
LOOKING FOR TRAINING IN BOTULINUM TOXIN AND FILLERS?
At Inspired Cosmetic Training we have year’s of experience in providing the finest professional development in medical aesthetics. Since 2011 we have trained over 3000 dentists, doctors and nurses in botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, skin peels, & microneedling. We can offer training from entry level to advanced.
1st April - Foundation Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Filler Training
12th April - Refresher Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Filler Training
12th April - Foundation Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Filler Training
6th May in DUNDEE - Foundation Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Filler Training, new location
The Hilton Glasgow are offering conference delegates a discount for bedrooms
Please use this link
You will also find there is a wide range of hotels in the city centre to suit all budgets
Event delegates can receive a discounted rate of £8.00 per car when attending the conference
A parking code will be advised on the day of the event to attendees
170 car parking spaces, first come first serve basis
Car parking height is 1.8m
Registration Terms & Conditions For the Scottish Aesthetic Conference 2023
1. Once we have received your booking online, by telephone, email or in the post, this constitutes a firm booking.
2. Payment must be made within 24hrs by bacs or by Paypal. Your registration constitutes a legally binding agreement.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) . We do not offer refunds. Substitutions can be made, if we are notified up to 3 working days before the event.
4. The organisers reserve the right to change the programme, speakers and venue as required. The conference will revert to being online if there is a requirement by the Government for a full lockdown re COVID.
5. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the event we will issue a refund for the registration fee. We are not responsible for any other costs incurred.
6. Data Protection: The personal data that you supply during the registration of this event will be entered into a database and used by the event organisers to manage your registration and attendance. Unless you advise to the contrary, in writing and in advance to the event organiser, your name and affiliation may be made available in a list of delegates to both attendees at, and the sponsor(s) of, the events. The personal data in the database will be retained by the event organisers, unless requested in writing, and may be used to inform you about other appropriate services and events that may be organised in the future.
Confirmation of booking and further information will be emailed to your registration email address.
If you have not received confirmation within three days of submitting your booking, please check junk mailbox or call the
Inspired Cosmetic Training office 0141 638 4098.
Conference Organisers - Inspired Cosmetic Training
Copyright © 2022 Scottish Aesthetic Conference - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy