Don't miss your opportunity to attend!
Date: Saturday 23rd March 2024
Venue: Hilton Glasgow, 1 William Street, Glasgow, G3 8HT
Time: 9.30am – 4.40pm, registration & refreshments from 9am
Fee: £50 inc. lunch & refreshments
Last year's conference was sold out, so book early.
Confirmation of booking will be sent to you by email, please check your junk mail and let us know if you haven't received your confirmation within 3 days of booking. Payment is required within 24 hours of booking to secure your space & please read our terms & conditions below & on the online booking form.
The Hilton Glasgow Hotel set in the heart of the city centre is a stylish and beautiful hotel, so you'll be sure to enjoy your time at the conference. We have a dedicated room for conference proceedings and separate areas for breakout rooms, catering and exhibition.
The Hilton is situated 5 minutes walking distance from the train stations,15-minute drive from Glasgow International Airport, and good access to the M8 motorway, less than a minute away.
The Hilton Glasgow will be offering conference delegates a discount for bedrooms, please use the link below:
You will also find there is a wide range of hotels in the city centre to suit all budgets.
Event delegates can receive a discounted rate of £8.00 per car when attending the conference.
A parking code will be advised on the day of the event to attendees.
170 car parking spaces, please note this is on a first come first serve basis and there are plenty of other pay car parks near by.
Car parking height is 1.8m
Another carpark nearby is the Q Park on Waterloo Street, 4 min walk from the hotel.
Registration Terms & Conditions For the Scottish Aesthetic Conference 2024
1. Once we have received your booking online, by telephone, email or in the post, this constitutes a firm booking.
2. Payment must be made within 24hrs by bacs or by Paypal. Your registration constitutes a legally binding agreement.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing (email to email@example.com) . We do not offer refunds. Substitutions can be made, if we are notified up to 3 working days before the event.
4. The organisers reserve the right to change the programme, speakers and venue as required.
5. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the event we will issue a refund for the registration fee.
We are not responsible for any other costs incurred.
6. Data Protection: The personal data that you supply during the registration of this event will be entered into a database and used by the event organisers to manage your registration and attendance. Unless you advise to the contrary, in writing and in advance to the event organiser, your name and affiliation may be made available in a list of delegates to both attendees at, and the sponsor(s)/exhibitors/partners of, the events. The personal data in the database will be retained by the event organisers, unless requested in writing, and may be used to inform you about other appropriate services and events that may be organised in the future.
Confirmation of booking and further information will be emailed to your registration email address.
If you have not received confirmation within three days of submitting your booking, please check junk mailbox or call the
Inspired Cosmetic Training office 0141 638 4098.